x Peter O'Toole - Go Bananas T-Shirt (Tropical Blue)
- Short sleeve crew neck t-shirt with tropical theme graphic print, in collaboration with illustrator, Peter O'Toole. Features ‘t’ label branding on side seam.
- Limited edition of 30 per design, per colour.
- Made from a medium weight, 160gsm, 100% cotton - pre-washed for a soft laundered effect.
- T-Shirt comes in a regular fit and is true to size. Check the size guide for detailed measurements.
- Introducing a mini collaboration with UK illustrator-extraordinaire, Peter O’ Toole. Peter has worked with some of the biggest brands in the menswear business, and just recently was behind his very own Adidas ‘Quotoole’ sneaker. We were introduced to Peter via some mutual friends, and it soon become clear we had a similar passion for vintage imagery and good design. With that in mind we asked him to jump on board for our “Totally Tropical” range. Inspired by 60‘s artwork, tropical locations, and tongue in cheek tropical themed catchphrases, he’s rustled up a great collection of 3 summer friendly t-shirts!
British Design | Inspired By The Tropics: Primary inspirations for the brand come from their daily surroundings, be it a rainy city in the North of England, or a tropical setting in a far away land. Taking inspiration from the wonderful colours, flavours, experiences and personalities of our travels. Working with a mixture of vibrant palettes and a nod to yesteryear, tuktuk make classic menswear with a dash of colour and nostalgia.
|Sz 1 / S||49.0||40.0||69.0|
|Sz 2 / M||51.0||42.0||71.0|
|Sz 3 / L||54.0||44.0||73.0|
|Sz 4 / XL||57.0||46.0||76.0|
|Sz 5 / XXL||61.0||50.0||79.0|
All measurements are in cm